Silicone Putty are new silicone compounds (platinum catalyst) that can be easily mixed and applied by hand to a variety of surfaces. SP Putty is mixed in equal amounts (1A:1B) by volume/weight. Its Shrinkage is very low and cured rubber is exceptionally strong (very high tensile strength), durable and will resist high temperature .SP Silicone Putty is o FOOD SAFE and can be used for culinary applications.
Typical Uses & Casting Materials
Ideal for a wide range of impression type mold applications including wax, baking, chocolate, ice cubes, soap, plaster, air dry clay, concrete, resin, and low melt metals, Include making fast mold impressions from almost any surface, orthotics / orthopedic, equine hoof repair, jewelry making and dental use.
• Easy mix by hand with 1A:1B
• Ideal for small molds
• Excellent detail duplication from original.
• Strong, flexible, reusable
• High Heat range, up to 300C.
• No Shrinkage.
• Self releasing, no mold release agent needed.
• Odorless, Non Toxic, Food Grade.